Fire Force Ripstop Nylon Poncho is Made in The USA
with Ripstop Nylon fabric and taped seams. It is durable, water
repellent, light weight and easy to pack.
Ripstop fabric is a light weight nylon fabric used widely in the rain
wear industry for it's performance. Originally it was created for the US
military and designed to have a high strength to low weight attribute.
The purpose of this technique of interwoven thicker threads into thinner
fabric is to make it resistant to tearing so that small tears don't
The Fire Force Ripstop Nylon Poncho is a multi-functional item with
snaps on the sides for use as a poncho and grommets/eyelets on the hem
for use as a shelter or ground cover.
- Made of Light Weight nylon RipStop Fabric with water repellent urethane coating
- Taped seams on the hood and neck
- Draw cord with cord lock on the hood
- Three sets of Snaps on the sides
- Grommets on the corners and center to be used as a shelter or ground cover
- Size: 55" x 90"
- Made in U.S.A.