Force MOLLE II Fighting Load Carrier Load Bearing Vest features Modular
webbing attachment system that allows you to custom configure your load
carrying equipment. Fire Force is dedicated to using the highest
quality materials made to the standards of the Armed Forces of the
United States. Fire Force proudly manufactures all of our products in
the U.S.A. with a full Lifetime warranty and with Full Berry Compliant
- MOLLE II Fighting Load Carrier Load Bearing Vest
(FLC) is Brand New and it is made of 1000 Denier DuPont Cordura Nylon
with water-resistant urethane coating.
- Abrasion resistant Mil Spec Nylon Webbing in the matching color.
- Heavy weight, Load bearing Mesh front panel with modular PALS webbing and internal pocket.
- Delrin Quick Release Belt Buckles, Triple bars and Adjusters.
- All stress points are Bar-tacked and Lock-Stitched for extreme durability with bonded E-69 nylon thread.
- Redundant Double and triple stitching throughout.
- Zippered front which secures with an additional quick release buckle.
- Fully adjustable belt, easy opening waist/side panels
- Waist/Side panels adjust with heavy duty belt and secures with MOLLE T-Lock system
- PALS webbing on chest, front and sides
- Drag/Grab handle on Back.
- Side waist panels include internal pockets with Velcro closure.
- Size: One size fits most
- Made in U.S.A. with a Full Berry Compliant
Typically the FLC vest has no back panel, only a grab
handle as mentioned. However, Fire Force has enhanced this vest by
manufacturing a MOLLE II Back Panel Platform for FLC Vest that may be
purchased separately (part no. 8749) All Fire Force products are Made in U.S.A.